A Unique Formulation That Acts As A Sterilising Agent
- Sterilises all types of surfaces including growing mediums and hydroponic systems
- Eliminates harmful viruses and diseases – preventing Pythium
- Prevents and treat root-rot quickly
Pythoff is an extremely effective nutrient formulation which completely cleanses growing systems.
What is the purpose of Pythoff?
Pythoff is a strong solution that acts as a plant cleanser, sterilising the whole system and nutrient solution together. It sterilises all surfaces including hydroponic reservoir systems, pumps and drip lines which is great for preventing future Pythium attacks that can completely eradicate your plants.
Furthermore, this effectively treats root-rot in the early stages of infection, plus it can save them if treated early enough. This long-lasting formula that eliminates the harmful viruses and diseases plants can come into contact with during growth.
Who can use Pythoff?
This solution is specifically for use within hydroponic systems to ensure a completely sterilised unit. To use simply add 2ml per 10 litres of reservoir size into 1 litre of fresh water and mix thoroughly. Add the solution and water mixture into the reservoir whilst stirring then run the pump for 15-20 minutes to sterilise the system.
Pythoff Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 2ml per 1 litre of fresh water
- For use within hydroponic growing systems to prevent root rot and sterilise growing systems
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 500ml sized containers.
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.