Give Flowering A Super Boost With Vitalink PK 13/14
- Increases fruit and flower size
- Works in hard & soft water
- Can be used with other nutrients
What is the purpose of the Vitalink PK 13/14?
Designed to turbo boost flower production, this solution is ideal for anyone who wants to produce large fruits and flowers. Made from high levels of phosphorus and potassium, it is one of the best ways gardeners can improve the size and look of their plant’s flowers and fruits.
Who Can Use Vitalink PK 13/14?
Vitalink pk 13/14 can be used in any type of medium and grow system, which means it can be used by most types of gardeners. For example, this could be a traditional gardener who needs to boost their flower size. In addition, this could also be used by a professional hydroponic gardener who wants to significantly improve the size of their commercial crop.
Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Dosage: 1ml of concentrate to one litre of water
- For use on plants during their late flowering stage
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 250ml & 5ltr sized containers.
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.
Browse our Vitalink range here!