Growth Technology’s Liquid Oxygen provides plants with a strong boost of oxygen which helps them grow faster!
- Cleanse and oxygenate hydroponic systems
- Eliminates and prevents disease
- Increases plant growth, enhances the photosynthetic process and more importantly improves yields
What is the purpose of the Growth Technology’s Liquid Oxygen?
The purpose of Liquid Oxygen is to give plant roots an added boost of oxygen, subsequently resulting in significantly larger and healthier plants. Liquid Oxygen contains hydrogen peroxide, which is a highly unstable molecule. When introduced to a nutrient solution, the hydrogen breaks down and releases oxygen atoms. These atoms are extremely reactive and will attach themselves to another atom or attack a nearby organic molecule, such as a virus or fungus. This can help eliminate disease and prevent future ones.
In addition to preventing disease, the added oxygen can improve a plants nutrient uptake. This significantly improves a plants growth rate, resulting in an improved photosynthetic response and an all-round healthier plant.
Who and where can Liquid Oxygen be used?
Gardeners who utilise a nutrient solution can benefit from Liquid oxygen’s growth-enhancing properties. This can be either traditional gardeners who have outdoor plants or Hydroponic gardeners who have large indoor gardens.
- Hydrogen Peroxide solution 11.9%
- Recommended dosage – 1ml/Litre
Health & Safety – This liquid needs safe and careful handling:
- Always wear gloves and eye protection when handling aggressive liquids
- Always store in locked cupboards
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- pH UP and pH DOWN should be diluted before use
Find our entire range of Growth Technology here!