Available In Two Formulas Designed To Increase Flowering & Growth!
- For use in hydroponic systems
- For use throughout a plant’s flowering phase
- Perfect for use with other Vitalink nutrients
What is the purpose of the Vitalink HydroMax?
Designed to provide plants with everything they need to grow large and healthy, Vitalink HydroMax is perfect for any type of gardener who wants to produce large fruits or flowers. Made from a highly sophisticated blend of EDDHA add fulvic acid, Vitalink HydroMax is one of the most popular nutrients on the market today.
Who Can Use Vitalink HydroMax?
This nutrient solution is for use by any type of gardener who uses a hydroponic system to grow plants. For example, this could be a casual home hydroponic gardener who wants to significantly boost their plant’s health. However, it could also be a professional hydroponic gardener who wants to significantly improve their commercial crops fruit or flower size.
Vitalink HydroMax Dosage, Specifications & Guidance
- Young plants: 1-2ml of concentrate to one litre of water
- Mature plants: 3-4ml of concentrate to one litre of water
- For use on plants, through their flowering stage
- When using, always wear suitable PPE
- Shake bottle before use
- Available in 1ltr sized containers.
- A copy of the hydro feed chart can be found below
WARNING – Never directly mix nutrient concentrates together. This is because when put together at the same time, they can clog together. This makes it significantly harder for plants to absorb nutrients.
Browse our Vitalink range here!